How Ready is Your Car for the Next Road Trip?
Dubai, a city where there's almost one car to every two-person living in here, it pretty much goes without saying that driving is an integral part of Dubai life. Rather than spending your time behind the wheel; commuting to and from work, drive away to explore some of the natural wonders which this region has to offer!
Be it a road trip along the new Fujairah Road or an off-road adventure in Wadi Al Faye, riding out of the city towards no man’s land - stirs a great deal of excitement! Travelling needs meticulous planning and demands your car to be in the best condition almost all through the journey. At, Autorent Car Service with quick turnaround time, you can get your car checked for any requirements or repair before you are all ready to hit the road. No matter where you live in Dubai, you can reach us in 2 hours at Al Quoz, Dubai.
Presenting a prime check-list that you must get done before you set out on any road trip:
1. Declutter your ride by giving your car a quick clean wipe while disposing all the garbage beforehand. Equip yourself with an Auto Safety Kit. The kit comes handy if it includes an air compressor, shovel, brush and a scraper and a toolkit. Check if the jack of the car is in a good condition. Keep an extra wiper fluid, and jumper cables.
2. Check for vehicle noises such as popping, hissing or excessive loudness, these could indicate issues related to vehicle exhaust problems.
3. Check for suspension-related issues, damaged shocks or struts, broken mounts or bushings; swaying or bouncing of the vehicle.
4. Examine tyre pressure, make sure the recommended tire pressure is set according to your vehicle’s specifications. Check for uneven tyre wear. Uneven tread wear indicates there are alignment issues. Properly inflated and aligned tires along with a clean air filter can improve your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
5. Examine the headlights, high beams, brake lights and monitor the fluid levels in your vehicle including washer fluid, coolant, brake fluid & engine oil. Schedule any necessary service such as oil changes or tune-ups.
6. Check the windshield wipers for smears. If there is a bounce or failure to clear the windshield, it's time for a replacement.
7. Examine your vehicle's drive belt or serpentine belt and check the tensioner that attaches the belt to the engine.
8. A road trip is no fun if your car won’t start! Assess your vehicle's battery, check the water level, loose connections, loose cables or corrosion. Make sure the battery is charged and has clean terminals. A little baking soda and water will come handy for quick cleaning. Be mindful about the time of replacement and choose a battery that best suits your car. Check the performance rating of the batteries that you choose. For further assistance regarding the same, get an appointment with our experts.
9. Inspect your car’s brake pads to make sure they aren’t worn out. Replace if necessary.
10. Filters must be free of debris and other pollutants, and that air must be circulating properly.
Irrespective of your destination, we believe that a vehicle, when well serviced, will have a better chance of staying reliable and efficient. Let us worry about your car and Book an appointment on www.arcs-me.com and you take care of the amazing trip you are going to have.
We deliver peace of mind.